The 4th is one of my favorite holidays I love it!! We went to the parade which the girls loved! Then to Great grandpa's for lunch. The girls were worn out they actually took a nap, they seriously never take naps it was great. Then we finished off the night with some fireworks at our house. The sparklers were a big hit!!
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I am glad that you finally updated your blog, it's about time! We just saw Presley at work with Shane, they look like they are having a great time. I am sure I will see you soon :)
Hey this is Brandi Barber now Wilkinson. Your girls are really cute and they look just like you.
We are doing really good. How about you? I am only eight and a half weeks pregnant so I won't find out for a while. We are excited though. We still live in Springville. How about you guys, where do you live?
Post a Comment