Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 24th !!

Dylann eating mud
Presley and Samantha
Samantha
Samantha and Presley waiting to go on the boat!
Dylann waiting to go in the water
Samantha posing with her tube
Shane looking so happy!! He hates me taking his picture!!


For July 24th we decided to close the pizza store so we could have the day off and have some fun! We went to deer creek with Jill and her kids and Shane's parents and his brother. Dylann is my little fish and loved the water she is fearless! Presley would not go in the water but she loved going on the boat. Samantha loved both! It was really hot and of course I never put sun block on till it's to late and we all got a little burned! We had a blast!!

4 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

This looks like so much fun. I don't think Lukas would go in the lake. He likes to swim at the pool though. Do you guys own a pizza store? I don't really talk too to many people from Orem. I sometimes talk to Maegan Draper (now Martin) and I hung out with Suki for a while after we graduated but we lost touch in the last year and a half or so. I did see Ruth Howe (Nielson)at the pedatrician office. She has a baby boy that was four months then so probably 7 or so now.How about you?

Jill Johnson said...

Love the pictures!! Shane looks like he is having a BLAST!!!

Kaydee said...

Your blog is so cute! It looks like you guys had a great time on the boat. Your girls are adorable!

Unknown said...

I love your stick figures!! Sorry I posted under Bailey's name! Oh Jeff has your cd it is WONDERFUL!!! Hey you need to comment on my blog!!! BIOTCH!!