Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pictures






We took the girls trick or treating around our neighborhood for Halloween. Presley was a scary Vampire(Shane did her make up,that's all I'm going to say!), Samantha was of course Cinderella, and I finally finished Dylann's Tu Tu so she was a ballerina instead of a devil like I had planned. It was lots of fun taking them out. Dylann held on to her pumpkin bucket the whole time in the stroller and Pres and Sam taught her how to say trick or treat it was so cute! Now she just says treat cause that is all she wants to eat is candy!! I love this time of year! Shane and I started dating NINE years ago, holy crap that's a long time!!

2 comments:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Your tutu turned out so stinkin cute! I made one for Addi but it's way too big for her right now. I love the halloween costumes. Hope all is well!!

Fun Utah Mom said...

Hey this is Shanes cousin Nicole.I hope you guys don't think I am a crazy blog stalker but I was just curious to see if any of my cousins had blogs so I put in Ivers Family and your blog came up. Maybe I am a crazy blog stalker. Anyway your pictures of your girls are so cute! And if you want to check out our blog it is njlouisiana.blogspot.com