How freaking cute is she??? I can't believe she is 2 she is my baby!!! I want her to stay little forever but I guess that's not going to happen. We had a party for her at the park up the canyon. We had tons of fun!! Thanks to everyone that came!!!
I can't believe she is already 2 it seems like just yesterday I was in the delivery room with you, oh yeah lets not remember that, as the nurse sat on your stomach! Look how little she is no compared to her birth weight!!
3 comments:
She is SO cute.
I can't believe she is already 2 it seems like just yesterday I was in the delivery room with you, oh yeah lets not remember that, as the nurse sat on your stomach! Look how little she is no compared to her birth weight!!
aw what a lil sweetie!! She really is so beautiful.
Post a Comment