Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Time Fun









Today we went for an "adventure"! We went to Cascade Springs and walked around for a while, the girls loved it! Presley was mad she didn't get to see a beaver I have no clue why she thought she would see one but I told her maybe next time!! Then we went for a picnic at Vivian park! Then we ventured down to the good old movies 8 and saw Monsters VS Aliens. The girls love seeing movies!!! And of course eating popcorn which doesn't have much protein in it so it works out great!!!It was a cute movie I thought the alien guy totally looked like Obama!!!(I promise you need to watch it) It was a fun day! We are trying to plan lots of fun inexpensive things to do with the girls before the semester starts and summer ends for us!!! On Tuesdays in August they have $2 Tuesdays at thanksgiving point which is an awesome deal so we are going to the dinosaur museum on Tuesday We have been before and it is lots of fun for all of us!! If anyone wants to come let me know it'll be fun!!!! Oh and I have some flowers made so i will post pictures of those later!!!This last picture of Presley and Samantha made me realize how much they do look alike it's crazy!!!

2 comments:

lynsie said...

i wanna come tuesday... text me and let me know what your plans are

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute... I really need to come visit and meet them!