Friday was a busy day. Presley had her Jingle Jam at School it was so cute! They sang 2 songs I recorded it I will post it as soon as I figure out how to put a video on here. Then we went up to the Spaghetti Factory with the Ivers Family, it is a yearly tradition. Bailey came with us too! The girls got to see Santa while we were at Trolley Square they were SO excited. It took 2 hours to get into the spaghetti factory so we didn't get done eating till 8:30 (bedtime) and Dylann and Samantha fell asleep so we didn't make it to Temple Square to see the lights but we are going to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point tonight instead! I am so glad to be done with school for a couple weeks so I can enjoy the Holidays before I start another hellish semester!! I am making fudge and cookies today! Yummy!
Merry Christmas!!!
Does any one have fun plans for News Years? We are trying to decide what to do???
Merry Christmas!!!
Does any one have fun plans for News Years? We are trying to decide what to do???

Bailey after seeing Santa

Dylann on the ride up

Samantha telling Santa what she wants for Christmas

This is Me and Lisa at her baby shower we had a last weekend!

This post wouldn't be complete without a pic of Me and Shane!

Presley, Samantha and Dylann telling Santa what they want for Christmas!

All 4 girls! Bay, Pres, Sam, and Dilly!

Presley after her Jingle Jam!

Presley is in the far left! She is standing next to a boy named Nicholas, she tells us he is her boyfriend............ And it starts already!

Samantha was practicing her photography skills at the Jingle Jam!
1 comment:
Oh boy... be glad you didn't come to temple square. It took us like an hour to get there and then we were all in crappy moods the whole time. seriously, we didn't get home till 11 and we only stayed to see the lights maybe 10 minutes. At least the Spaghetti Factory was yummy!
Post a Comment