
Presley turned 6 today!! How sad!! I was looking through pictures of her when she was a baby and it was kind of depressing, I know she is only six but time has flown by. She is such a beautiful, smart happy girl and I don't know what we would do without her in our family! She was born at 12:25 p.m on December 2nd 2003 weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz. (smallest!) 19 inches long. She has been my easiest baby,the pregnancy,the delivery (c section), potty trained in one day (no lie it was awesome!) and she slept SO good as a baby and is still my best sleeper!
We took her out to eat and to see Christmas Carol for her birthday today, and on Friday we are having cake and ice cream with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents! Happy Birthday Presley Ray we love you!!!
We took her out to eat and to see Christmas Carol for her birthday today, and on Friday we are having cake and ice cream with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents! Happy Birthday Presley Ray we love you!!!










This is when she was really sick and we still had no idea what was going on and the doctor told me to "just have her wear sunglasses or a hat" he was such an awesome eye doctor, but look at how cute she is!
2 comments:
HOW SAD!!!!!!! My Baby, when I watched her!! She is so BIG!!!!
She is getting so big! And I have YET to see her in person :(
Post a Comment