Today was an awesome day!! It not only was my birthday but the SUN came out to play!! I have been dying with this weather lately I NEED the sun!
I can't believe I am 27. I know it's not old but I am feeling a tad bit older then I think of Shane's age and it makes it all better!!
We took the girls to the park to play since it was so nice, we all needed to get out of the house. We have all been feeling a little under the weather and can't wait for spring. Dylann's ear drum burst last night, it was so sad on Saturday night she didn't sleep at all, but now she is feeling LOTS better.
Then we went shopping and I bought some shoes!! Yay I love shoes!! They make me happy!!
I had an awesome "birthday weekend" Shane and I went out on Friday night. We went out to eat at Texas Road House (So YUMMY) and then went an saw Avatar on Imax in 3D. I will have to admit it was a little disappointing. It was SO long and it didn't help the lady sitting next to me smelled like fish! But the effects were awesome! It was so nice to go out with Shane we rarely get to do this!
Then on Sunday I went out to lunch with Jill, Lynsie, Lisa, and Stacey! We ate at Red Robin, which is also So yummy. Then we went and saw Dear John which I loved! I love the girl in that movie I don't know what her name is but I love her! She is in the show Big Love which I also love! I brought my camera and totally forgot to take pictures I am lame I know. I love hanging out with them!! Thank You So Much Girls!!
1 comment:
Happy Late birthday! I loved dear john, too, I was bawling so much! I love that girl in it too. Glad you had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment