Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter
This year we went to Jill's for the Anderson Family get together. These are always fun/interesting! There are 18 grandchildren on my side Holy Crap that is ALOT of children! it is however the best birth control ever!! We usually go to both sides on holidays but the in laws are on vacation. We actually got to relax in the morning I even had time to make some Easter bunny cakes, I know you will just love them I have some real talent!! (it's ok just humor me and pretend they are wonderful like Jill did!!) It was freezing and I bought flip flops to go with the girls Easter Dresses and they were very upset when they found out they had to wear actual shoes instead but it all turned out great Thanks for having us Jill!

I got a 100 on my math test!!! Isn't this amazing? I know it may not be for some people but it is for me! I even had to guess on two of the problems so I was pretty surprised when I saw the 100 on the screen oh and I still have not gone to see the math mentors weekly. 
I bought Bare Minerals makeup to cover up my wonderful zits. I hate wearing makeup, well I hate foundation but I so far so good with this makeup! speaking of zits I hate that I am 27 and still break out like I am 13. The only thing that makes my face clear is birth control pills damn you hormones!!
Only 3 more weeks of this semester then a week break then summer semester starts. I really need a vacation!!


1 comment:

Fun Utah Mom said...

Your girls look so cute dressed up for Easter. Congrats on the math test! I struggle with math tests so I think that is awesome that you got 100! And by the way thanks for your last post, I totally agree!