Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Shane!!

 
33 Random things about Shane
  1. He eats more than anyone I know and NEVER gains weight
  2. He is a little OCD ok a lot OCD
  3. He loves playing with his daughters!
  4. He gets mad when I buy him gifts.
  5. He is very very responsible with money Reasoning for #4
  6. He bites his nails like crazy! He says he is giving himself a manicure
  7. He watches Fox News ALL the time
  8. He listens to Sean Hannity on the radio ALL the time.
  9. He has to watch Cheers every night before bed
  10. He refers to his Blazer as "her" or "she" 
  11. He is obsessed with Boobs I would say just mine but I'm pretty sure its just boobs in general!
  12. He had no idea little girls talked SO much!
  13. He gets mad when he doesn't get 100% on tests
  14. He thinks out loud.
  15. He would go golfing everyday if he could.
  16. His favorite place on earth is Lake Powell.
  17. He is technologically challenged 
  18. When he was in high school his typing class used type writers. his reasoning for #17
  19. He did some REALLY crazy stuff when he was a youngin. Our kids will never know these things!
  20. He schedules his Sundays around the Broncos games during football season.
  21. He doesn't like chocolate or ice cream or cake
  22. He always has facial hair.
  23. If he doesn't get 8 + hours of sleep at night he is not a happy camper the next day.
  24. He is very MEAN if you wake him up in the middle of the night.
  25. ALL he thinks about is sex and food!
  26. He hates buying clothes I have to force him to buy anything
  27. He loves doing yard work
  28. He was never going to get married! Ha!
  29. He loves playing the guitar
  30. His favorite color is black
  31. If we buy something he thinks it should last for FOREVER!
  32. He use to wear thermals under his shorts! I remember meeting him when I was 14 when I was babysitting at Jill's and I named him thermal boy!!
  33. He will do anything for his Family!!!
Love You Babe Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I think number 11 applies to EVERY guy. HA HA. My husband would go golfing every day too. Happy birthday to your husband.