Monday, June 7, 2010

Dylann is Three

My Baby Dylann turned THREE!! I can't believe how fast they grow up it makes me sad... She is the sweetest little girl and we don't know what we would do without her!!
We had a party for her at the park it was nice and HOT out!
Here are a few pics..
Three Girls in 3 1/2 years! Yes I am not the smartest but they are totally worth it, well most days!
Many wonder why the extra N on Dylann, well I gave in to the hubs after months and months of nagging (he wanted to name Samantha Dylann don't even get me started on his ideas of boy names)  I wanted to make Dylann more feminine so I added an extra N (I was still a little drugged if I recall correctly) but all that really did was confuse people and make them pronounce it wrong!

1 comment:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

She really is the sweetest little girl. she's so smiley and loveable!