Saturday, January 8, 2011

Really??

Do we really need to be pregnant for FORTY freaking weeks???
Come on I am dying. She has dropped and is VERY low and it hurts to walk well it hurts to do just about anything. I pee nine million times a day, I can't sleep at night (I think Shane wants to kill me he actually slept on our recliner the other night) I have visited many many public bathrooms which I HATE doing I took the girls to Ross the other day and had to go to the bathroom 3 times and I think we were there for about 45 minutes its horrible. and I still have about 5 weeks left. Please make her come early none of my kids have I think I deserve one early child don't you??

1 comment:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Oh I'm sorry, that is soo miserable! All I can say is you're a born mother! Seriously chris and I were talking about it and you are just natural mama! Hang in there! At least u know this will be your last... maybe.... haha