Our Little Hadley was born on February 15th weighing 9 pounds 2 ounces and 19 1/2 inches. I had a c-section and oh my goodness is was SO much more painful than I remember. It was horrible I won't go in to much detail but I am so glad she is my last baby! This recovery has been the hardest by far but after 3 weeks I am finally starting to feel like I am getting back to normal. I have been walking the girls to and from school everyday since the weather has been nice and I can't wait to start exercising again.
Hadley has been such a good baby and her big sisters just LOVE her some times a little to much.
She has tyrosinemia type2 and has had a hard time getting use to the wonderful tasting formula. She only has to have four ounces of it a day and I breastfeed the rest of the time but holy cow getting her to take a bottle has been a challenge. Her tyrosine levels are pretty high so we have already had to get her blood done four times which I hate doing. Hopefully her levels will start to go down now that she is getting some formula.
Life has been a little crazy adjusting to four kiddos. I think getting up in the night has been the hardest thing for me I miss my uninterrupted nights sleep hopefully she will start sleeping more at night soon!
She has tyrosinemia type2 and has had a hard time getting use to the wonderful tasting formula. She only has to have four ounces of it a day and I breastfeed the rest of the time but holy cow getting her to take a bottle has been a challenge. Her tyrosine levels are pretty high so we have already had to get her blood done four times which I hate doing. Hopefully her levels will start to go down now that she is getting some formula.
Life has been a little crazy adjusting to four kiddos. I think getting up in the night has been the hardest thing for me I miss my uninterrupted nights sleep hopefully she will start sleeping more at night soon!






3 comments:
Oh my he'll I love the second to last picture...blow it up and hang it. I want her...just for a few days...but I have no milk :)
She is so cute! Sometimes I want another baby right now! However, I need to wait another year or so. I hope her levels start coming down it is so sad she is so little and has to have her blood drawn already. I think getting up is so hard. The hardest thing about having babies and kids. I don't have the greatest sleepers so I understand just how you feel.
She is sooo sweet and darling! It was so fun to be able to hold her. Makes me babay hungry :) congrats !!!
Post a Comment