Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Hubs

The Hubs starts school next week. I am not sure if I am ready for this. He will be gone A LOT with 18 credit hours, clinicals, labs, studying ect.We will miss him lots. I will basically be a single mother for the next 16 or so months and then there is PA school. I have to say that I am VERY proud of him though. There were over 100 applicants and 24 of those people got interviews and then only 10 people got into the program!! I just hope I survive the four kiddos during the summer :)

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

you will survive if you move near me :)

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Yay!! That's so great! I'm so happy for u guys, good luck to u for staying home with 4 girls! I think ur job is harder than shanes!