Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TEN YEARS!!

This post is  a little early but next week is our TEN YEAR anniversary!! Holy cow has it really been that long? It doesn't seem like it! Well ten years and four kiddos later I can honestly say I love Shane even more than I did ten years ago! He is the best father to our girls they just adore him I know he would do anything for me and our girls Love you Babe!!  
here is a stroll down memory lane....





















2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Congrats! That is awesome. You guys have such a beautiful family!

Jill Johnson said...

You were so FREAKING young in that disneyland picture...braces and all!! I can't believe it has been that long! I am glade that I met Jeff or else there would be no Pres, Sam, Dyl, and my precious baby Hadley!!