Friday, July 15, 2011

5 Months

Hadley is 5 months old today. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It seemed like my pregnancy was never ending and then time has just flown by since we brought her home. It's a little different than with my other girls I want her to stay little longer probably because i know I'm done having kids (tubes tied and all:)) Now don't get me wrong I'm very happy/content being done just sad to see how fast my little girls are growing up.
She is the happiest baby she smiles and laughs all the time the only time she cries is when she is hungry (don't mess with her food) or tired. I think she is my chubbiest baby I love her rolls!! She sleeps through he night which is fabulous! She LOVES her baby cereal and as soon as we get her blood results from this last blood draw I am hoping they will increase the amount of baby food I can give her. She is already trying to crawl which I am not ready for at all. She loves her sisters and Daddy and wants us to entertain her all day long!
We love our Chunky Monkey!!
 i LOVE her smile!
 Look at those rolls love it!!
 She is trying to grab her feet
 She got them!
She hates headbands and chews on everything!

No comments: