Since Shane has a few weeks off before all of us start school again we decided to pack as much fun into these three weeks as possible! Here are a few things we have done so far..
Two Dollar Tuesdays!
We went to the dinosaur museum and to the gardens at thanksgiving point with the girls G&G Ivers and Presley's friend Felicity. We had never been to the gardens before but we loved it! we went in the evening so it wasn't as deathly hot it was definitely worth the $2 dollars:)
We went Camping!
I remember how much I use to love going camping. I would go with my fam all the time when I was younger and Shane and I went a bunch when we were dating and first married but I have to say it is completely different with children..... well maybe its because they are girls.
I think next time we won't forget the air mattress hell maybe we will wait until we get a camping trailer! We had fun though and that's all that matters right?
I remember how much I use to love going camping. I would go with my fam all the time when I was younger and Shane and I went a bunch when we were dating and first married but I have to say it is completely different with children..... well maybe its because they are girls.
I think next time we won't forget the air mattress hell maybe we will wait until we get a camping trailer! We had fun though and that's all that matters right?
to be continued......
1 comment:
Jennifer....flip flops and camping...I would loose it..I hate dirt!
Post a Comment