Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Second and Third

I have a 2nd and 3rd grader!!
 I can't believe how fast summer went. We were totally lame this summer Shane was in school 99% of it so we didn't really do much but I think hope my girls still enjoyed their summer. They sure were excited to go today, 
Dylann starts kindergarten next week she is beyond excited! Shane also starts back up next week at uvu. fun fun stuff I tell ya.
We went to thanksgiving point gardens today for two dollar tuesdays someday I want my backyard to look like that..and pay somebody to take care of it of course!
Here's to hoping for an excellent school year!
 Presley the 3rd grader!
 Samantha the 2nd grader!
 I love their hair..
 Naked baby!
 ahhhhh
 Hadley thought this bunny was real...she loves animals
 why do I even try?
 LOVE him!
 Gettin wet


No comments: