Saturday, September 21, 2013

Life

It's been a while. I kinda missed the old blog.... well kinda:) Time keeps racing by, we keep getting older. Shane is working and planning on applying to PA school in the near future and I just finished school for medical assisting. The girls are doing great, growing up too fast. Summer flew by. seriously why does summer go so fast but winter just freaking drags on? I am happy it's Fall though I LOVE fall it's the happiest time of the year.. It's Hoodie season! 
I have lost about 13 pounds in last two months, which I am pretty dang excited about. Just from working out and eating healthier. No crazy pills or fad diets. I have more to lose but it's a great start! So I will probably start posting more about my weight loss journey. Join me if you'd like:)
Happy First Day of Fall Y'all! 

The Girls on their first day of school 2013

No comments: