Your pregnant!? Congrats!
Congratulations you guys!!! When are you due???
HAHAHAHA!!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! All those talks about you wanting to be done... just a cover-up huh?! CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you!
Yes I am Prego!! It is ALL Shane's fault!
I KNEW it would happen sooner or later! Congratulations!!! Your kids are so cute, you would be doing the world a disservice if you didn't have another one. When are you due?
AWWWW a auntie again, twins!!! :)
Ha ha at first I didn't know whether to believe you or not but that's awesome! When are you due?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your pregnant!? Congrats!
Congratulations you guys!!! When are you due???
HAHAHAHA!!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! All those talks about you wanting to be done... just a cover-up huh?! CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you!
Yes I am Prego!! It is ALL Shane's fault!
I KNEW it would happen sooner or later! Congratulations!!! Your kids are so cute, you would be doing the world a disservice if you didn't have another one. When are you due?
AWWWW a auntie again, twins!!! :)
Ha ha at first I didn't know whether to believe you or not but that's awesome! When are you due?
Post a Comment