I am officially ready for baby number 4 to arrive!! Since I thought little Dylann was our last baby I got rid of a lot of our baby stuff so i have been slowly getting everything we need for her and I think I finished getting the most important stuff today well except for diapers I have to get those next time I go to sams club. Shane has been working hard on bunk-beds for the girls. He got 2 sets of them from his grandpas house after he died and he took them down to my Dads shop and has sprayed them black and made them look amazing (with help from Josh and Justin of course!) I am so excited to put them up in the next few days! I am a little worried about all three of the girls sharing a room with bunk beds since they are insane but I think it will work out well for a while until we can move to a bigger place.
My c-section is scheduled for the 15th of February which is 4 weeks from today wahoo! I am a little nervous about having a c section since I only had one with Presley and that was 7 years ago but hopefully all will go well and my recovery will be a breeze like it was with her. I have to stay in the hospital for four days I don't know if Shane is ready for me to be gone that long but I am sure he will do great. I am so excited to not be pregnant anymore (or ever again!) and to have a new little baby in our house the girls and Shane are VERY excited too!! YAY for baby #4!!
No comments:
Post a Comment