Friday, February 4, 2011

Counting Counting Counting

I am SO sick of counting food seriously I already had to count three kids protein every flippin day and now that I have been counting my carbs for the last couple months I am done seriously it is RIDICULOUS I give up I am throwing in the towel. And don't let Shane fool you he doesn't count crap really like NEVER if the girls are hungry he asks me what to feed them if I am gone he will call or text me and ask me what they can have.If they go to grandmas or anywhere else I have to send food and have it counted or else they will not eat. I am looking forward to a few days of no counting yes while I am in the hospital which is pretty pathetic I really need a vacation.  Sorry just had to throw this out there I feel better already!
11 days not that I am counting or anything  

How much do you think she will weigh? I am gonna say 9lbs 3 oz.

1 comment:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

I'm sorry Jennifer!! That really does suck and I would feel the same way and throw in the towell. You guys needa go on a vacation after little Hadley is born! Good luck! :)