Friday, February 25, 2011

 So I decided to weigh myself today and I am so happy I did!! I have lost 30 pounds!! What makes this even more exciting is that I didn't even gain 30 pounds this pregnancy wahoo!! Don't get me wrong I still have a bunch more to lose but at least I am starting to make progress and my little Hadley is only a week and a half old! 

2 comments:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Wow! That is awesome! its probably because you chase those three cute girls around all the time! I love it when u don't even try and it just comes off :) can't wait to see Hadley!

Jill Johnson said...

I am still waiting on pics of Miss hadley on here!! I wish you lived down the street then I could see her all the time. I wish my piece of crap cars would work!!!!
Lets get a pedi for my birthday!