Friday, October 14, 2011

8 months

We moved it was horrible, we are still married, and the children are still alive I would call that a success.:)
 Our little Hadley is 8 months old... really? already? time flys. She has been quite the crazy little girl lately. She is crawling everywhere, she is obsessed with pulling herself up to anything and everything I am sure she will be like Sam and walk at 10 months old. She got her first tooth,(of course she was teething during our move) she can wave bye bye and says baba and sometimes mama:) She LOVES to give kisses and is just the sweetest baby ever! She is also the only one of my girls who lets me take her picture without a fight and lets face it I don't really want to fight my others to take their pic lately so here are some more pics of our little Hadley courtesy of Auntie Jilly:)
 This is her smile I LOVE it!!!

Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks!!

No comments: