Saturday, February 18, 2012

One...

My baby is one. It was a happy/sad day. Shane thinks I am crazy..but it's sad my last baby is one. I swear she is growing up way to fast. I may have had a little bit of a breakdown..but it's all good I made sure nobody was around to witness it:) 
We had cake and icecream for her on her birthday thanks to all the family that came! I made FOUR cakes that day. I was so mad every single one I made got stuck to the bottom of the pan. (It was the first time baking a cake in this oven and all I can say is it is a piece of shiz.) But finally I was able to get one to work. It wasn't the prettiest but I'm sure Hads didn't mind. I'm so glad Hadley is in our family we love her to pieces! 








2 comments:

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Cute!!! Your cake looks awesome, I don't know how you did those designs with the frosting. Happy birthday Hadley!!

Jill Johnson said...

She is so freakin cute!