I'm 29!!
I can't believe I just typed that! I know I'm not old by any means but still I'm 29, this is my last year of my 20's then comes the big 3-0! Oh my goodness I have massive amounts of gray hair, I'm not exaggerating either. I tried just pulling them out but then I realized there are way to many and I don't think I can afford to lose that much hair. I guess bring on the hair dye!
I can't believe I just typed that! I know I'm not old by any means but still I'm 29, this is my last year of my 20's then comes the big 3-0! Oh my goodness I have massive amounts of gray hair, I'm not exaggerating either. I tried just pulling them out but then I realized there are way to many and I don't think I can afford to lose that much hair. I guess bring on the hair dye!
I had a fabulous birthday. Shane took me to eat at Goodwood (which I LOVE) then took me shopping and made me a delicious birthday cake:) My girls made me a bunch of birthday cards and they were SO excited to give them to me. I LOVED them they were the best gifts ever!
On Friday night we went to chilis with Jill,Jeff,Mikell and Josh and then went bowling. I thought I would be better with all the wii bowling I have been playing but holy crap I suck. I am pretty sure we all sucked but it was still loads of fun!
Here's to hoping the last year of my twenties is Fabulous!!
Shane wanted to see how many toothpicks he could fit in his mouth:)
I'm one! Shane said he didn't want to take all night counting out all my candles, so he settled for one..lazy bum.
We were taking a pic and Jeff jumped in :)
My lovely Lucy is prego again and going to pop any day.
Here's to hoping the last year of my twenties is Fabulous!!
Shane wanted to see how many toothpicks he could fit in his mouth:)
I'm one! Shane said he didn't want to take all night counting out all my candles, so he settled for one..lazy bum.
We were taking a pic and Jeff jumped in :)
My lovely Lucy is prego again and going to pop any day.





No comments:
Post a Comment