Our little Dylann started kindergarten last week.
I can not even describe how excited she was. She is the sweetest little girl ever and I am kind of sad she is getting so big. She loves her teacher, which is a huge plus right.
The other day when I went to pick her up her teacher told me what an angel she is...but of course I already knew that!
We just love our Dilly and I'm so happy she loves school.:)
She picked out her own outfit for the first day and she looked so cute. Her favorite color is purple. Did you know Justin Bieber's fav color is purple too? She is obsessed with him. Should I worry? she is only 5 after all..
She made sure she took a pic with her lil sis. Hadley (aka pebbles) just loves her.
She is such a poser.
She is waiting to line up. I think she was a little nervous.
1 comment:
I cannot believe shes in kindergarten already!! She is such a doll, but all of your girls are. :)
Post a Comment